Throwing money at the contractor and your rehab is on its way, wrong! Our Best Ever guest is extra cautious when she hires professionals…so she created some additional risk mitigation contracts that are sure to show your seriousness and experience. She has only completed a few flips, but on her first she landed $19,000 profit in the bank! Click on the link below to view her contracts, but more importantly, hear her show!
Best Ever Tweet:
Alex Applebee’s real estate background:
- Did her first flip in 2014 and earned $19,000
- Based Santa Barbara, California
- Currently weeks away from closing on her third flip in Arizona
- She’s a real estate agent in Arizona
- Say hi to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.