Funding large projects, carrying out rehabs, and putting together big deals maybe your thing, and today’s guest is about to shed some light on why she does what she does… She loves it! She shares why you shouldn’t be doing what you hate in real estate.
Best Ever Tweet:
Dana Bull Real Estate Background:
– Real estate agent at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty, investor, landlord, & property manager
– Specializes in small multifamily, niche is old homes built in 1700s, 1800s and early 1900s
– 27 years old, works with other millennials to get started and incorporate real estate investing into their lifestyles
– Based in Salem, MA
– Say hi to her at http://www.danabullrealtor.com/
– Best Ever Book: Matilda by Roald Dahl
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever