Public speaking…perhaps a chilling subject, but our Best Ever guest breaks down the psychology of speaking in front of a crowd, and with the right mindset, it’s not that bad at all! It can be rewarding, entertaining, and our guest suggests that it is necessary to master for many reasons including business and personal.
Best Ever Tweet:
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Michael Port’s background:
- Professional public speaker
- Called “an uncommonly honest author” by the Boston Globe, a “marketing guru” by The Wall Street Journal, and a “sales guru” by the Financial Times
- NY Times bestselling author of six books including Book Yourself Solid and his hot new release, Steal the Show
- Master of Fine Arts, NYU’s Graduate Acting Program
- Say hi to him at http://www.Heroicpublicspeaking.com
- Former professional actor
- NY Times Bestselling Business Author
- Based in New Hope, PA
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.