“Credit cards always get you in trouble,” said your mom, dad, or even a financial advisor… But today’s guess is about to disrupt that thought. He used credit cards and it worked well for him. Learn how you can use credit cards as your venture capitalist and how to mitigate risk by not using any of your own money.
Best Ever Tweet:
Sensei Gilliland Real Estate Background:
– CEO of Black Belt Investors, an education, consulting and investment firm
– Featured on the cover of Real Estate Wealth Magazine in 2013
– Over 2 decades of real estate investing experience
– Specializing in creating cash through quick-turn real estate investing
– Honored as one of the top martial artists in the U.S. for five years in a row
– Based in Mira Loma, California
– Say hi to him at https://blackbeltinvestors.com
– Best Ever Book: The Bible
Click here for a summary of Sensei’s Best Ever advice: http://bit.ly/2iloT6u
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever