You may be tired of tenants and toilets…but never paper. That’s right, paper that makes you cash. Our Best Ever guest is a note buyer with extensive experience is all things real estate. Hear how he is able to acquire steep discounts with high equity!
Best Ever Tweet:
[spp-tweet “The higher the value of the property the more risk you have”][spp-tweet “”]
Bob Malecki Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor located in Kingston, Washington which is 30 miles north of Seattle
- Experienced in the analysis, acquisition, repositioning, and disposition of distressed properties
- Established power teams in key markets to facilitate the repositioning of those properties
- Say hi to him at rcm.company
- His Best Ever book is Three Simple Steps by Trevor Blake
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.