With 400 doors and counting, our Best Ever guest was turning into the mechanically cold and apathetic leasing company with choppy work orders, no mercy notices, and abrupt fees. He was able to transform the resident experience by viewing both sides of the stage front and back. Let’s pull the curtains and see what tools hide behind the scenes!
Best Ever Tweet:
Jake Durtschi real estate background:
- Investing for over 11 years and founded Jacob Grant Property Management
- Say hi to him at jacobgrant.comand based in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Manages over 500 properties in Idaho while investing in his own deals as well
- Expanding into new markets in Idaho
- Hear his best advice ever here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf30-mo-problems-mo-income-what-yep-turning-problems-into-income/
- Download the PDFs he talks about here and here.
- He references lucidcharts.comin this episode
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com