In some states a real estate attorney is needed for specific transactions such as the wholesale pass-through from the B to C Funding to take care of the A to B purchase. Hear how he handles that and also his advice that improved someone’s cap rate to 25% by doing one simple thing.
Best Ever Tweet:
Gary Davidson Real Estate Background:
– Owner at Castle Law
– Represents hundreds of property investors and businesses and contractors on corporate affairs
– Unparalleled experience working on land use, zoning and development issues
– A frequent lecturer at numerous real estate investor seminars.
– Based in Homer Glen, Illinois
– Say hi to him at http://www.castlelaw.com
– Best Ever Book:Margaret Thatcher
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Click this link http://www.adwordsnerds.com to schedule a free strategy appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: