Do you own real estate in your name? Why? There is really no advantage to owning properties in your name, in fact if you own multiple and someone decided to charge you with….you could lose them all. You have to hear this situation and how to avoid piercing the corporate veil.
Best Ever Tweet:
Randy Hughes real estate background:
- Been investing over 40 years in single family homes
- Purchased over 200 houses and currently own about 100 homes
- Based in Champagne, Illinois
- Here his Best Advice Ever here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf108-la-la-la-la-land-trusts-discover-the-benefits-how-to-use-dem-thangs/
- Say hi to him at: http://www.landtrustsmadesimple.com/landtrusts.aspx
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: