JF929: A MILLENNIAL’S Guide to Buying Your First Home #SkillSetSunday
Maybe you or someone younger is ready to dive in and make the first home purchase, this interview is for you! Our guest purchases her first home and makes many costly mistakes, her opportunity now is to share with you what not to do. She’s a blogger, so you can catch her website in the notes and follow her.
Best Ever Tweet:
Lauren Bowling Real Estate Background:
– Award-winning blogger and editor behind personal finance site Financial Best Life and author of The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase
– Work has been featured on leading online financial news sites including Forbes, The Huffington Post, CNNMoney
– Currently educating millennials on buying homes as their first real estate investment via her recently published book
– Based in Atlanta, Georgia
– Say hi to her at http://financialbestlife.com/
Click here for a summary of Lauren’s Best Ever advice: http://bit.ly/2mNaF1o
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.