JF925: TOP Reasons to Start an REI Club and How a Mountain Man Turns to Investing
The Breakfast Club! OK this one is all about real estate and it happens to be in Denver, but our guest is still officiating this group and shares the top reasons and benefits for having this collective. Hear about how he got into real estate investing from only making $30,000 a year in the mountains and what he’s up to now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Tim Emery Real Estate Background:
– Owner of Invest Success, a coaching and mentoring company
– Invest Success teaches people how to fix and flip in Denver
– Host of The John Fisher Breakfast Club
– In 2004 started working as a Broker Associate with Stix and Stones Fine Colorado Properties
– 2011 he built Stix and Stone Property management company
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to him at http://www.invest-success.com
– Best Ever Book: Centennial by James
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.