JF924: SHOPPING CENTER Investing and Why Ugly is GOOD!
Try something new, purchase a shopping center! Our guest looks for for value add shopping centers that are ugly, strange, underperforming, etc…and turns them around! Hear about an 8 year deal and how he turns low volume tenants into a booming location!
Best Ever Tweet:
Michael Flight Real Estate Background:
– President of Concordia Realty Corporation and Concordia Realty Management, Inc.
– Owns office buildings, multi-family apartment buildings and developed condominium projects.
– His companies invest, develop and provide real estate services to commercial properties
– Licensed commercial real estate broker since 1986, holds a current Illinois Real Estate Managing Brokers license
– Based in Westchester, IL
– Say hi to him at http://www.concordiarealty.com
– Best Ever Book: Halftime with Bob Buford
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.