JF918: Section 8 and 87 Units AREN’T SO BAD…Ask This Guy!
He manages/owns 87 units ranging from single units to multi family to single-family homes. That’s a lot… We know, yet we are still perplexed by how he does it all himself. Hear how he manages his section 8 rentals and his screening process, it’s worth taking notes.
Best Ever Tweet:
Curt Bidwell Real Estate Background:
– Managing Partner at Philia Holding Company, LLC
– Started in RE in 1990 with 3 partners and a 4-plex, while serving as a full time Youth Pastor
– Over the 26 years he has bought out each partner
– Has accumulated several SFR, duplexes, a 10 & 24 unit apartment, & a 42-unit mixed-use building
– Current project is a major farmhouse rehab that includes a short plat.
– Based in Seattle, Washington
– Say hi to him at http://www.philiahc.com
– Best Ever Book: Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.