JF910: Why He PASSED on a $17MM DEAL, or Was It?
$17 million development deal? Well, you’ll have to hear what happened. Just remember that trusting your gut may be a good thing…especially when developing and speculating market conditions.
Best Ever Tweet:
Brooke Kaine Real Estate Background:
– President & CEO of Kaine Homes, Inc. & Kaine Investments
– Over 30 years experience in real estate business
– Land & new homes builder, built over 1,500 homes, private money lender $6M capital, 20-25 loans at one time
– Has 86 residential rental properties as partner with BOA Partners, LLC Jared Sleeth
– Real Estate Investor, Investment Manager at Kaine Investments, a private money lending company
– Investing for over 4 years all while working full time job, in August 2016 quit full time job to invest full time
– Based in Baltimore, Maryland
– Say hi to them at http://www.kainehomes.com/
– Best Ever Books: The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever