JF909: Why He DOESN’T “Cherry Pick” Good Deals
Real Wholesaling done right is rare, and only a few people in every market really do it. What do we mean? Being direct to the seller and assigning the contract or double closing on the property to an end buyer who really gets a lot of meat on the bone… That’s a great business! Hear how our guest adds tons of value to other rehabbers and why he doesn’t rehab the best deals!
Best Ever Tweet:
Sean Cole Real Estate Background:
– Owner at Craftsman Properties
– Been investing and wholesaling houses since 2012, have completed over 350 deals, generating over $2.5M gross profit
– BA from the University of Cincinnati and an MBA from Xavier University with a focus in Finance
– Based in Cincinnati, Ohio
– Say hi to him at http://craftsmanproperties.net/
– Best Ever Book: A Man in Full by Tom Wolf
Click here for a summary of Sean’s Best Ever Advice: http://bit.ly/2lvDZst
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever