JF896: QUITTING His Job and Buying 50+ Rentals in 3 Years!
He’s quitting his full time job in March! After building a huge portfolio and only three years of 50+ properties he is now cash flowing and moving his assets around where needed. Hear how he refinances impose equity out of homes he bought just months ago.
Best Ever Tweet:
Chris Heeren Real Estate Background:
– Real estate investor and full time Business Analyst
– Purchased first property 3 years ago and have bought 54 rentals since then
– Looking to retire W2 job in March and start partnering with other investors on buying larger multi-family properties
– Plays disc golf professionally on the weekends (7x State Champ)
– Based in Janesville, Wisconsin
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever