JF875: Closing on 8th Property in a 1.5 Years WITH a Job!
You read the title correctly, she’s closing on her eighth property in only a year and a half from reading just a blog on financial freedom through real estate. And yes, she is still working a job. It can be done, and here is how!
Best Ever Tweet:
Sarah Pritchett Real Estate Background:
– Captain working for the Air Force as a Program Manager and Instructor, and independent real estate investor
– Specializes in single family buy and hold rentals
– Completed 8 deals; Four townhouses in FL, two condos in CO, duplex in MI
– Began real estate in 2015 after reading Mr. Money Mustache’s blog in December 2014
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to her at https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/SarahP7
– Best Ever Book: Who Took My Money by Robert Kiyosaki
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!