JF867: From Rabbi to Zillow Competitor Helping Landlords Fill Vacancies
That’s right, he wanted to be a rabbi. He later developed a platform that is becoming very pro in filling vacancies for landlords. He even states that he would love to compete with and eventually become the new Zillow. Hear how he got to this point and how he’s growing the business.
Best Ever Tweet:
Ben Schwartz Real Estate Background:
– Founder of VacancyFillers.com, a tenant placement company
– To date have helped sign 287 leases and brought in $3,602,482 of rent revenue for clients
– Success of his company stems from the online platform of unique marketing and systems
– Based in Baltimore, Maryland
– Say hi to him at http://www.vacancyfillers.com/
– Best Ever Book: The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever