JF863: How to Find $50,000 at the Last Second to Close a Deal
After raising $450,000 our guest was $50,000 shy of a purchase on a property. After having many people committed, he found creative ways to utilize their cash and still make the deal happen, hear how he did it!
Best Ever Tweet:
Nick Yarnall Real Estate Background:
– Principal at Old Three Hundred Capital, LLC; a real estate private equity firm
– Specializes in Multifamily, SFR, Land
– Acquisitions & Development
– Formerly a real estate agent for New York City’s largest residential brokerage
– Graduated with a BA in economics from Rollins College
– Based in Austin, Texas
– Say hi to him at http://www.othcapital.com/
– Best Ever Book: The Big Short
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever