JF862: Landlord Paying for Utilities? Plus Large Multifamily Acquisitions
Are you a landlord, and would you pay for the tenant’s utilities? Our guest talks about an acquisition that he slowly convert it into a largely accommodated stay while he covers some of the electric bill due to high utility prices. It works out in his business as he has developed a reimbursement program, hear how he is doing it!
Best Ever Tweet:
Ivan Barratt Real Estate Background:
– Founder and CEO of Barratt Asset Management
– His companies manage 100 million in assets comprising over 1,300 units
– Since 2010, he has raised over $10 million in equity
– Focuses on the acquisition, redevelopment and management of multi-family income producing properties
– Based in Indianapolis, Indiana
– Say hi to him at BarrattAssetManagement.com
– Best Ever Book: Antifragile by
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever