JF854: He Increased Rents by ~$700 and Retained the Tenants!
Not a customary purchase, he bought a duplex in North Austin which is an up-and-coming area and decided to charge market rent. Apparently the previous owner didn’t charge market rent, so he evened the playing field yet retained his tenants.
Best Ever Tweet:
Tim Landy Real Estate Background:
– Real Estate Advisor & Investor at Twelve Rivers Realty
– Represents investors from single family, multifamily and development
– Runs an investment company that focuses on rentals and syndication
– Helped raise $150,000 in charitable donations for the LLS
– Graduated Cum Laude from Saint Louis University
– Based in Austin, Texas
– Say hi to him at www.twelveriversrealty.com
– Best Ever Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever