JF852: How to Transition to from Pen and Paper to a CRM #SkillsetSunday
It’s time to update your process of lead generation, capture, and follow up. Throw out your pen and paper and let’s start automating! Of course this is done through an electronic program or software known as a CRM. You’re about to hear one of the best CRM’s on the market, turn up the volume and take some notes!
Best Ever Tweet:
Carlos Zamora Real Estate Background:
– Account Manager & Managing Partner of InvestorFuse, a lead management CRM system for investors
– Began wholesaling 3 years ago
– Graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2013 with a degree in Communications
– Based in Baltimore, Maryland
– Say hi to him at www.investorfuse.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever