JF844: How to Trade Real Estate Experience for Business Development and GROW!
His mentor, a previous guest on the show, reached out to him and made a deal to trade his real estate experience for today’s guest’s business development skills and attributes. They make a great team building a creative lease-option real estate portfolio and have big plans for 2017, hear what they are!
Best Ever Tweet:
John Matthews Real Estate Background:
– President of Operations of PCI LLC, a real estate investing company
– After college, bought a ticket to NYC and for 9 years rose through the ranks in Financial Services
– Started foreign language school in NYC and grew to top 5 foreign language schools, still active today
– Specializing in rehabs, rent to own and wholesaling
– Born and raised in Colorado
– Based in Chicago, Illinois
– Say hi to him at http://pcirei.com
– Best Ever Book: The One Thing by Gary Keller
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever