JF838: How to Form a SUCCESSFUL Pitch #SkillsetSunday
When pitching you need to understand your audience, the problem you’re solving, and tell a story. Our guest shares his best advice on how you can get started intriguing others to learn more about your product or service, and stop being invisible or insignificant.
Best Ever Tweet:
John Livesay Real Estate Background:
– Hosts The Successful Pitch podcast, with investors from around the world
– Funding strategist helping start ups craft a compelling message to get investors and advertisers
– Partners with Judy Robinett in Crack The Funding Code, which gets founders funded fast
– Pitch Mentor at Startfast.net, the number one accelerator in Upstate New York
– Author of The Successful Pitch book
– Based in Los Angeles, California
– Say hi to him at sellingsecretsforfunding.com
Click here for a summary of John’s Best Ever Advice Part 1: http://bit.ly/2hSj0i4
Click here for a summary of John’s Best Ever Advice Part 2: http://bit.ly/2hXcG9d
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever