JF823: How to Delegate Everything and Become a Nomad While Running Your Business #SituationSaturday
Have you ever wanted to live outside the country while still running your business? Seems impossible doesn’t it? It’s not, it’s a matter of selecting the right team to hire, setting an expectation, and preparing yourself in the business accordingly. Hear how our guest had closed her biggest deal while living in Thailand.
Best Ever Tweet:
Micki McNie Real Estate Background:
– Owner, Broker, Investor at 33 Zen Lane, a Denver real estate team that focuses on “investment-minded” clients
– A commercial leasing broker and a residential broker
– Owns rental properties, hold notes, and flip houses
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to her at www.33zenlane.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple.
Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever