JF806: How He Adds $30,000 Equity to a Cheap Home by Doing This One Thing
Adding value to a property can be extremely difficult, but our guest does it with one simple tactic. He uses many investing strategies including the famous BiggerPockets BRRR strategy. Here why he is anti-property manager and decides to make big cash as well as the passive income.
Best Ever Tweet:
David Greene Real Estate Background:
– Realtor at Keller Williams Realty and a successful real estate investor
– 8 years experience buying, selling, managing, and renovating properties
– Purchased first investment property at 25 years old
– Offers coaching for real estate investing
– David is also a full-time police officer
– Based in San Francisco, California
– Say hi to him at http://www.GreeneIncome.com
– Best Ever Book: The Richest Man in Babylon
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Click here: http://www.adwordsnerds.com to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg