JF804: Ex NFL Jets Player Shares How Lucrative Mobile Home Park Investing Really Is
Mobile home parks are a different animal…yet do is our guest! Ex NFL athlete Bob Crable shares his successes and failures in his niche, and how he increased the occupancies of many of the parks. Hear how he is doing it and start your mobile home investing venture.
Best Ever Tweet:
Bob Crable Real Estate Background:
– Sales Agent at Capital Real Estate Partners LLC
– Owned and been involved in managing personal investments for 20-plus years
– Responsible for developing sales of commercial real estate in Cincinnati
– Drafted by New York Jets in the first round of 1982 NFL draft and played seven seasons in the NFL
– Based in Cincinnati, Ohio
– Say hi to him at http://www.capitalrealestate.org
– Best Ever Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Click here: http://www.adwordsnerds.com to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!Follow Me: