JF797: Why You Need to Buy C-Class Buildings and How to Evaluate the Market for a Multiunit Investment
Don’t underestimate the value of purchasing a value add property in a roaring market. In a place where rents are climbing, it would be a good idea to invest in a cheap C class multi family and improve it for higher rents or disposition to sell, and that’s what you are going to hear today! Pull out a pen and paper and plan your next multi family purchase!
Best Ever Tweet:
Adam Whitmire Real Estate Background:
– Director of Acquisitions at The Whitmire Group, LLC
– Over 15 year’s real estate experience in owning single and multifamily portfolios
– Strong focus on investment portfolio management and real estate market development.
– They have 3 residential development projects in Georgia right now
– They have a single family fund buying 30-40 homes
– Teacher of over 500 classes and speaker at 36 industry events across the country
– Based in Atlanta, Georgia
– Say hi to him at www.thewhitmiregroup.com
– Best Ever Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg