JF791: Why You Shouldn’t Always Trust Your Gut When Deal Making
Yes, trusting your gut is a good piece of advice, but not when your eyes are bigger than your brain! Our guest was suckered into a deal without considering all due diligence, and wound up in a Ponzi scheme! Hear how she now evaluates every detail before completing the transaction!
Best Ever Tweet:
Gabrielle Dahms Real Estate Background:
– Real Estate Broker at Premier Properties
– Came to real estate from a marketing background
– Real estate license since 2001 and broker’s license since 2013
– Based in San Francisco, California
– Say hi to her at http://www.sanfranciscoresidentialhomes.com
– Best Ever Book: One Writer’s Beginnings by Eudora Welty
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: