JF781: He Funded a HOSPITAL Deal and HAD to FORECLOSE on the Property #SituationSaturday
This may be the most complicated situation we have had on the show! Our guest funded a hospital deal, was forced to foreclose on the investors, realized that he still owned a piece of it, and lawsuits fly around on both sides of the city and our guest… This is a very entertaining interview!
Best Ever Tweet:
Rob Swanson Real Estate Background:
– Owner of Freedom$oft; A successful real estate investing software
– Has flipped houses in over 20 states for over 15 years
– Currently writing a book called CASH IN, What To Do Before, During & After The Next Housing Market Crash
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to him at http://www.freedomsoft.com
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: