JF:772 How He Scored $10 MM at the BOTTOM of the Real Estate Market
Rob Swanson is an icon in the real estate investing world and owner of the CRM Freedom Soft. He was able to convince a group of individuals to lend him $10 million in 2008, or at least he was able to create a fund. In this show he shares what he did with the cash and how he structured his overall operations in a weak market. Turn up the volume!
Best Ever Tweet:
Rob Swanson Real Estate Background:
– Owner of Freedom$oft; A successful real estate investing software
– Has flipped houses in over 20 states for over 15 years
– Currently writing a book called CASH IN, What To Do Before, During & After The Next Housing Market Crash
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to him at www.freedomsoft.com
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: