JF769: Don’t Use Your Renovation Contractor for a New Development
General contractors come in all shapes and sizes, and we mean jobs. Your typical general contractor may be skilled at renovations, but wouldn’t have a clue what to do with new construction. In this episode you will learn what to look for, enjoy!
Best Ever Tweet:
Jason Gaston Real Estate Background:
– Owner of GT Property Pros LLC, a successful real estate investing firm.
– Owner of the Freedom Flipping Academy; A successful real estate investment education firm and publishing company
– Creator of How to go from Zero to 25K in 14 Days Flipping Houses
– Author of Guerrilla Marketing Mayhem
– Based in Tampa, Florida
– Say hi to him at http://flippingfreedom.com
– Best Ever Book: E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: