JF764: How He Rolled His Capex Into a Multifamily Loan and Earned HUGE Cash on Cash Return
Are you nervous about dumping your capital into fixing up your brand-new purchase? Today’s Guest enters deals very safely as he includes the cost of all capital expenditures into the loan. Hear how he ran into some road bumps but was covered due to the terms of his loan and check out his cash on cash return!
Best Ever Tweet:
Mark Walker Real Estate Background:
– Founder & President of Luxmana Investments LLC, which focuses on residential and multifamily investments
– Active real estate investor since 2004; began part-time while holding full-time job in high tech
– Built a multi-million dollar portfolio in less than four years
– Acquired 22 properties with an average cash-on-cash return greater than 20% in the first year
– Own property in four different states
– Based in Denver, Colorado
– Say hi to him at www.luxmana.com
– Best Ever Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: