JF757: The Grief and PAIN You’ll Cause if You Don’t Set Up an ESTATE PLAN
You’ve heard about it, you wonder why you need it, and this episode is going to show you why. The bottom line is this, people pass away, things happen, and nobody realizes who owns what. Taxes are involved, attorneys are involved, and it could be very expensive without one of these.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jules Martin Haas Real Estate Background:
– Founder of Jules Martin Haas Attorney at Law
– Trusts, Estate Planning, and Probate Expert
– Say hi at www.juleshaasattorney.com
– Based in New York, New York
– Best Ever Book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: