JF 67: Talk to Strangers
Today’s Best Ever guest talks about the importance of talking to strangers and why he has a remarkable goal of meeting 100 new people a day. Too fluffy for ya? Well he has a personal portfolio of over $20,000,000 and he talks about his tactic for building that too. Boom – psychology and strategy – get ready!
Aaron Woodman’s real estate background:
– Sold over $200M in real estate
– Had a property mgmt. company that oversw 1600 units
– Personal portfolio of over $20MM in property
– LA Operations Manager at The Boutique Real Estate Group located in Corona Del Mar, California
– Got his license while in high school and was selling homes before graduating
– Say hi to him at http://www.aaronwoodman.com
Sponsored by: Door Devil – visit http://www.doordevil.com and enter “bestever” to get an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.