JF642: All You Need to Know about Real Estate Syndications #skillsetsunday
Today’s guest is an attorney who specializes in the creation and legalities of a proper real estate syndication. He speaks of the private placement memorandum and the total makeup of a security. He shares the importance of verbiage and proper documents. He also advises that you need to hire the right professionals to complete the syndication.
Best Ever Tweet:
Gene Trowbridge Real Estate Background:
- Attorney who specializes in syndication of commercial and investment real estate
- Has been a sponsor and has invested in syndications
- Based in Lake Forrest, California
- Say hi to him at: http://www.trowbridgecurriculum.com/
- Author of It’s a Whole New Business: The how-to book of syndicated investment real estate
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors.
We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: