JF597: Where You Could Back a BIG Deal with People Who Don’t Even Live Here
Our Best Ever guest is able to put together large New York City long-term cash flow syndications backed by people that don’t even live here, all international! He is a licensed agent with a keen sense of Manhattan and the Bronx inventory and the path of growth, and he has already completed 20!
Best Ever Tweet:
Russell Putterman real estate background:
- Started Focus Real Estate in 2010 and merged with Keller Williams in 2014
- He is based in New York City, New York
- Began career as a tax consultant and senior auditor
- Real estate investor since 2008 and has about 20 properties
- Say hi to him at focusreg.com
- His Best Ever book: Slight Edge by John Olson
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg