JF593: Feeling Re-entitled? GOOD, Because Here is Why it Means Big Business! #skillsetsunday
Zoning can mean everything when putting together a deal. Today’s guest looks for opportunities to re-entitle R-4 zoned properties into larger commercial properties for apartment syndications. He’s going to share with us a skill that can turn in average profit into a triple figure income. Hear how you can do it!
Best Ever Tweet:
Reed Goossens real estate background:
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Moved to US in 2012 to pursue a career in structural engineering
- Went from purchasing a small dubplex to owning investing property in New York and Pennsylvania
- Now syndicates large apt communities and say hi to him at rsnpropertygroup.com
- Investing in the US, An Aussie’s Guide to US Real Estate
- Hear his Best Ever advice: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf102-your-blueprint-for-getting-started-in-real-estate/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg