JF592: He Scrambled to Raise Capital for this Deal #situationsaturday
Today’s guest needs no introduction, and he’s about to share with us a sticky situation that tight hugs m a most valuable lesson, always be raising private capital. Hear this episode and begin raising money for your next investment!
Best Ever Tweet:
Nav Athwal real estate background:
- Co-founder and CEO of RealtyShares, an online marketplace for Accredited Investors to securely invest as little as $5,000 into private real estate investment properties
- REaltyShares has done over 320 invsetments and raised over $160 million through the platform
- Guest Lecturer to UC Berkeley Law
- Electrical engineer turned attorney turned real estate entrepreneur based in San Francisco, California
- Say hi to him at realtyshares.com
- His best ever advice can be heard here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf121-crowdfunding-tips-from-a-crowdfunding-wizard/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg