JF 590: He’s 19 and Closed His First Deal Before High School Graduation, Nine Months Later $190,000!
He closed his first deal in high school, and the rest is history! He tried his hand at network marketing and decided to attend a rich dad poor dad seminar, and since the last nine months has totaled an income of over $190,000! This is a no excuse show! He’s only 19 and is doing business that the pros do! Tune in!
Best Ever Tweet:
Jaelin White real estate background:
- Based in Phoenix, Arizona and does deals in Memphis and Phoenix
- Closed first deal 2 days before graduating high school and made $12,000
- Since then he has closed over 15 deals as a wholesaler
- Has made $190,000 in nine months as a wholesaler
- His Best Ever book: Traction by Gino Wickman
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg