JF589: How She “Syndicates” Mortgages Through JV Deals
Rent to own may sound familiar, and today’s guest puts these deals together. She is able to JV with other investors while taking on all the management. The A to B and B to C transaction is all wrapped in this nice deal, and she has seen it beginning to end. Hear how she does it!
Best Ever Tweet:
Amina Mohamed real estate background:
- Residential and commercial mortgage agent and real estate investor
- Focused on syndicated mortgage investments
- Has done 50+ residential mortgages and also does commercial mortgages
- Also assist people with joint ventures and is based in Toronto, Canada
- Say hi to her at aminas-ms.ca
- Best Ever book: Pitch Anything with Oren Klaff
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg