JF573: How 100 Homes a Year Started with Rapport Building Door Knocks
Today’s guest began in the grassroots knocking on doors in finding deals. He was hungry for closing neighborhoods, and eventually built a wholesale company. He buys in the California market and works with many other investors, hear his story and how he began with very little!
Best Ever Tweet:
Don Costa real estate background:
- Been in the real estate business for over 10 years
- Started as a wholesaler then moved to flipping soon after.
- After the crash he took time off then in 2012 he founded Strategic REI, Inc. and his goal is to flip 100 homes this year
- Based in Fresno, California
- Say hi to him at strategicrei.net and http://www.fiveminuteflip.com
- Best Ever book: Think and Grow Richby Napoleon Hill
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg