JF571: Did He Pay Cash or Terms for a 97 SFR Portfolio? #situationsaturday
He buys, flips, holds, and refinances SFR’s and has been doing so for over 10 years. He was caught off guard with an opportunity to buy a portfolio of 97 homes, which would have been a record. He approached the opportunity at many angles, so you’ll need to listen to know how he decided to acquire the investment!
Best Ever Tweet:
Andrew Syrios real estate background:
- Based in Kansas City, Missouri
- Say hi to him at stewardshipproperties.com
- His company owns 700 units and manage their own portfolio
- Been investing for about 10 years
- Hear his Best Ever advice: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf364-be-careful-dont-skip-your-due-diligence/
- A Best Ever book he recommends in this episode: Great by Choice
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg