JF569: How this Foreign Investor Makes a Luxury Country Club Product
Our guest is not from the United States, he’s a European genius with an eye for high-class remodels in beautiful California. He has experience creating beautiful homes and leaves his signature in the upper-class niche, you have to hear his story and where he’s from!
Best Ever Tweet:
Stefan Vogel real estate background:
- Owner of Von Dassel Group, a boutique firm that specializes in luxury residential real estate in Greater Palm Springs, California
- Since he got started in 2008 he’s done around 45 transactions with total gross transaction is $24 million
- Focus is on renovations and construction projects in exclusive country club areas
- Say hi to him at vondassel.com
- Best Ever book: Think and Grow Richby Napoleon Hill
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg