JF557: How Making a Tough Decision Elevated Her Rental Company
Need to make a change in the business due to underperforming partners? It may be better to do it now and do it quickly. Our Best Ever guest shares with us her property management underachievers and how letting one go was the best decision.
Best Ever Tweet:
Brie Schmidt real estate background:
- Broker for 10 years and current real estate investor
- Founder of BBS Apartments
- Owns and operates 27 units in Chicago and Milwaukee
- Say hi to her at turnkey-reviews.com
- Based in Chicago, Illinois
- Started investing in 2011 and Built a multimillion dollar portfolio in less than 3 years
- Her advice is at: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf47-but-its-sooo-shiny-nope-stick-to-your-criteria/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg