JF548: How His Rebound from the Crash Inspired Others; Success after Failure
Today’s guest has been through it all, the highs, the lows, and now inspiring others. He is a mentor and coach that helps agents around the globe improve their productivity and increase revenue. Hear his story and take notes, too many gems inside this one!
Best Ever Tweet:
Tony Cox real estate background:
- Based in Phoenix, Arizona and you can say hi to him at verlworkman.com
- Been in real estate for 16 years and has owned his own brokerage
- Has been coaching and training people since 2001
- Teach at Arizona School of Real Estate and have been a productivity coach at a couple Keller Williams offices
- Best Ever book: The Game of Work by Charles Coonrandt
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: