JF547: What this Music Artist Does Day to Day to Invest in Real Estate
Our guest loves to invest in real estate. He got in during the crash and purchased a cash flowing four-plex in which he was able to pull equity from to fund the acquisition and rehab of multiple dwellings. Hear how he handles his fixing flips and what he’s doing now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Austin Schalhamer real estate background:
- Active real estate investor who is currently doing nine flips, two developments and owns a couple rental properties
- He’s involved in software development and is a serial entrepreneur
- Based in Denver, Colorado
- Say hi to him at corecrowdfunding.com
- His Best Ever book is: Stop Acting Rich by Thomas Stanley
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: