JF546: Why YOU Need to Adopt this “Get Rich Slow” Vision
A veteran, with a “get rich slow” mindset, our Best Ever guest took his time decades ago to accomplish the extraordinary, paid off properties! Hear his ups and downs through the years and why he isn’t a fan of partnerships. Can’t miss this one!
Best Ever Tweet:
Craig Horton real estate background:
- Real estate investor since 1975 and owns 22 units mostly single family homes with 17 of them being paid off
- Board Member of People’s Bank of Commerce since 2004 and past president of the Southern Oregon Real Owners’ Association
- Owns 55% of a 17 unit apt community in Ashland, Oregon and has option to buy 45% this July
- Did a 36-condo conversion project in a partnership and would not do such a project again (listen to hear why!)
- Based in Medford, Oregon
- His Best Ever book is Success is a Journey by Brian Tracy
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: