JF545: STOP, and Hear These Hard Money Lessons from an Industry Consultant
She knows Hardmoney, our Best Ever guest is a consultant in the Hardmoney industry and she sees how money is professionally borrowed, lended, and the mistakes both borrowers and lenders make. Here this episode to be informed before you keep borrowing Hardmoney.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jamie Seaton real estate background:
- Began career in 2000 as a property manager based in Auburn, California
- In 2002 got her appraiser license and serviced Northern California for 7 years
- Since 2009 she has been a hard money consultant where she advises investors, brokers and borrowers
- Say hi to her at dcuprivatemoney.com
- Her Best Ever book is The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: