JF543: What to Do When Your Property Management Company Underperforms #situationsaturday
What is your vacancy rate? What is your turnover? Do you know the answer to these questions? If you’re not sure, then your property management company may not be keeping track. Reports are necessary for added value and improvement, tune in to hear how our guest took care of a sticky situation with his property management company.
Best Ever Tweet:
Spencer Cullor real estate background:
- Director of Commercial Acquisitions at Apartmentvestors
- Say hi to him at apartmentvestors.com
- Been involved in over $20,000,000 worth of deals including a multifamily and a retail center
- Based in Kansas City, Kansas
- Here’s a copy of Spencer’s letter that helped him find on his first two apartment communities:
- His Best Ever book is: The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: