JF541: How a Young Commercial Investor Raised Over $1M to Purchase a 30-Unit Deal
He’s tenacious! Only 28 years old, our Best Ever guest is a real estate agent and investor in New York, New York. He is relentless with his marketing efforts and uses direct mail. He understands the buy and hold market in NY and has observed how others have liquidated and purchased large multiunit buildings. He knows his numbers, listen in and be inspired!
Best Ever Tweet:
Josh Jaouli real estate background:
- He’s a 28 year old commercial real estate agent focusing on multifamily properties in the New York Metro area
- He’s also an investor and raised over $1M to purchase his first 30-unit deal valued at $3.5M with a close date in about 4 months
- He’s raising money for his first distressed debt fund and you say hi to him at multifamilyny.com
- Based in New York City, New York
- Here is his guide he uses: https://goo.gl/Y3eVag
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: